What do you love most about living in Montgomery Village? The abundance of wildlife? The parks and greenspace? Fishing at the lake? Playing with friends and neighbors? Now is your chance to show off your favorite Village places, activities or captured moments. Each year, the Montgomery Village Foundation runs a photo contest for our annual calendar, asking residents to highlight their favorite things about living in the Village.
The annual calendar contest requires photos that are at least 10”(w) x 8”(h) at 300 dpi (high resolution suitable for commercial printing) in JPG format. Photos must be received by 5 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 8. Two photos will be chosen to represent each month, one large and one small; each entrant can submit up to five photos for the contest.
Photos can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the appropriate contest name in the subject line. Original photos or those on CD may be dropped off at the MVF Office, 10120 Apple Ridge Road. Please include name, address and phone number for identification purposes.
For more information or questions, contact Graphic Designer Maria Pullifrone at 240-243-2328 or e-mail email@example.com. The annual calendar is expected to be delivered with either the November or December issue of the Village News.
CALENDAR CONTEST RULES
- Photos must be received by MVF by close of business on Monday, Oct. 8, 2018.
- 35mm photographs must be in color and no smaller than 3” x 5” in size.
- Digital photographs must be 300 dpi in JPG format.
- Digital photographs must be at least 8” x 10” in size.
- Original photographs will be returned to contributors after they are scanned; CDs, disks and other materials received will not be returned to contributors unless requested.
- Entrants may submit up to five photographs.
- Photographs must be of Montgomery Village scenes, seasons or events.
All photographs are subject to the policies and by-laws set forth by the Montgomery Village Foundation, Inc., Board of Directors.