MONTGOMERY VILLAGE FOUNDATION, INC.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING
Thursday, December 6, 2018
North Creek Community Center- 7:30 p.m.
Residents Time – As a courtesy to fellow residents and the board, please limit your remarks to no more than 3 minutes.
- Call Meeting to Order
- President's Remarks
- Review and Approve Minutes of the Regular Meeting October 25, 2018
- Treasurer’s Report & Financial Statements
- Executive Vice President's Report
- Information Item – Student Board Member Presentation
- Acceptance of Action List
- A. Consider Addendum to the Landscape Services Agreement with Brightview Landscapes, LLC
- B. Consider authorizing EVP to negotiate and execute contract for 2019 Insurance (property, liability, worker’s compensation, etc.)
- C. Consider reaffirmation of email vote by MVF board authorizing EVP to negotiate and execute contract for 2019 MVF Employee Healthcare Insurance
- D. Consider 2017 Retirement Plan Audit Report
- E. Consider appointment for membership to the Investment Committee
- Committee Reports – barring any questions, these reports will be accepted as a group:
- A. Executive Committee
- B. Architectural Review Board (ARB)
- C. Audit
- D. Commercial Architectural Review (CARC)
- E. Committee on Environment (COE)
- F. Communications
- G. Election
- H. Nominating
- I. Personnel
- J. Recreation
- K. Investment Committee
Board Member Issues
- Vote on Closed Session - Pursuant to Section 11B Real Property, of the Annotated Code of Maryland (Maryland Homeowners Association Act) to –
(viii.) Discussion of individual owner assessment accounts.
(i.) Discussion of matters pertaining to employees and personnel.
- 10. Adjournment